-->

06/05/2014

3x food from different countries



Clean, trip and peel the beets. Boil them in a saucepan until tender. While the beets are boiling, peel and grate the cucumber. Then boil the eggs and potatoes. After the beets have cooled, grate them and mix with the grated cucumber. Pour the sour milk and water with into the mixture. Add the sugar, salt, dill and chive. Cube the potatoes and eggs. The soup is now ready to be served. Make sure it is cold and has smetana, potatoes and eggs on the top. Serves 4 people but in my opinion the portions are gigantic. I'd say there's soup for about 6-8 people, especially if you're going to eat something else besides the soup.
      
                  


I guess everyone knows how to make a sandwich. Stuff all the fillings in and you're good to go! I'm more used to using butter on my bread but now it's replaced with olive oil, which makes a nice change. Serves 4 people.








Preheat the oven to 200° Place the peeled and chopped potatoes into a heat-resistant bowl with rosemary. Then cover the bowl with a damp piece of kitchen paper and cook the potatoes in the microwave for about 2 minutes until they are done. Grease the baking mold and start pressing the ready-made pastry dough into it. Make sure that it's neatly everywhere. Put the ham, cheese and potatoes into the baking mold. Whisk the eggs, milk and all-purpose seasoning. Then pour this mixture into the mold and place the pastry in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Serves 6 people.

I previously wrote a food article for our school's annual magazine. What this means is that I cooked  different foods during one week and then shared the recipes and my experiences in the newspaper. These three are my favourite ones I came across and they aren't even that difficult to prepare into the bargain. Just fly to the kitchen and get cooking! Oh and I hope you like the blog's new outlook, because at least I think it's much more fresh than the previous one!

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment